Monday, 4 December 2017

Peacocks Christmas Advert 2017 - "#XMASFACTOR"

Finished exams for this year... HSK Level 3 Mandarin was kind of hard... ๐Ÿ˜ (but I'm sure I've passed ๐Ÿ˜›)

It's back to Christmas adverts!

For a come back after a weeks hiatus ๐Ÿ˜†here's Peacocks's Christmas advert featuring Jedward and Honey G, and apparently some other X Factor stars who I've never heard of... Hmmm... Out of media fashion!! ๐Ÿ˜–

Thankfully this is only a 31 second advert otherwise I would have grimaced throughout the whole advert just reminiscing the time when Miss Pinky and I went to see an ITV or BBC recording and it featured Jedward... I wonder if the camera men recorded my absolute horrified reactions at the time?! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

It's not a bad advert, I actually do like the rapping, the clothes and the Christmas items...

Link: https://youtu.be/8PcxywswX9g

If only Jedward weren't  in the ad... ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...